I fear for my family

Posted by pawon on Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Naomi Campbell has said that she fears for her family over her alleged connection to former Liberian president Charles Taylor.

The 39-year-old supermodel, who apparently punched a camera and stormed out of an interview over the case, was asked to help prosecutors link Taylor to the possession of uncut diamonds.

Speaking to Oprah Winfrey, "I don't want to be involved in this man's case - he has done some terrible things and I don't want to put my family in danger."

On the subject of her first meeting with Taylor at Nelson Mandela's home in 1997, she said: "He wasn't invited. He wasn't part of our group, but he did show up. We understood that after it was explained to us."

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment