Kemp admits to Rihanna relationship

Posted by pawon on Friday, May 7, 2010

Matt Kemp has admitted that he is in a relationship with singer Rihanna.

The couple, who have been romantically linked since the beginning of the year, have kept quiet until now about their romance.

When asked if he was in a relationship with the music star, Kemp told Us Magazine: "Yeah! That's my girl! She's just a fun person. I love to be around her. She's definitely a great person in my life and I'm happy I'm with her."

The sports star also said that they have to cope with a long-distance relationship, saying: "She's definitely not gonna be here for a little while. Hopefully when she gets back she'll at a couple [of my] games."

Rihanna recently said of Kemp: "It's love! I'm really happy right now."

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment