Sex keeps me young

Posted by pawon on Monday, May 3, 2010

Demi Moore has admitted that having sex keeps her youthful.

The Joneses star, who is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, has revealed that her husband makes her feel special.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, the 47-year-old said: "I would say that a lot of sex helps. It's the endorphins! But there's more than that, it's also sharing a quality life with someone.

"I know I have someone who loves me for who I am and who I'm not. He loves me for my imperfections and that makes me feel so happy."

Moore also admitted that she's noticed the changes in her appearance but has learned to accept them with time.

She added: "I've aged, I don't look the same as I did in my 20s and 30s. But you've got to make the most of what you have."

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment