Model reveals footballer affair details

Posted by pawon on Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kimberley West has spoken of her affair with a Premier League footballer who can't be named because of a gagging order.

The 18-year-old model met the player while he was on a night out with his team mates. The pair met up several times and she returned to his home on their third date.

She told The Sun: "[He] asked me to get a DVD. After the film we kissed and he asked if I wanted to stay. I said yes and we went upstairs. He came into bed and one thing led to another. We made love.

"We met up every few weeks. Never for one moment did I think he was married.

"It's totally wrong that he can hide behind his lawyers just because he is rich. [He] lied about being married. I thought the law was supposed to punish people who lie."

Meanwhile, the footballer who had an affair with Imogen Thomas is said to have confessed all to his wife.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment